When Tony Bass started his landscaping business more than 20 years ago, he knew
a lot about landscaping, but only a little about running a business. So after
struggling the first five years, he decided to do some research to analyze where
his business was going wrong and what he could do to make it right.
This is the story of how Tony turned his business around. You’ll also hear how
he created two inventions along the way while also writing a book about how to
obtain and retain superstar employees. And in this hour-long interview, you’ll
hear his tips and tricks for hiring the best employees possible. Believe it or
not, money is not always the biggest motivating factor!
You’ll Also Hear . . .
• How to analyze where you’re losing money
• Three ways to advertise for employees for free
• How to screen out applicants to find those qualified and honest overachievers
• The best place to meet prospective employees for job interviews
• Why you should always makes your job offers in person and in writing
• Best benefits for your employees that will keep them happy for the long run
• And much more
Because entry-level landscapers are generally paid very little to start, Tony
Bass says he has had to figure out creative ways to recruit Superstar
Employees. And in
this audio, he shares many of those ways with us along with other tips for
making your small business the best it can be. Enjoy.