Stan Billue has
mastered the art of selling by learned from many of the world's most
famous motivators and salesman like J. Douglas Edwards, Fred Herman,
Norman Vincent Peale and the sales training icon Zig Ziglar.
In the following five stories you’ll discover how Stan:
• Persuaded Pac Bell to make him keynote speaker at their
convention, launching a lucrative second career as a motivational
• Built value and benefits to convince a company to prepay for sales
• Sold $12,000 in product in twenty minutes by finding out exactly
what a group of Mormon MLM distributors wanted and by giving it to
• Enticed an investment firm to expand 3 months of consulting and
training to 18 months just by asking the right questions
• Learned the secrets of profitable Internet marketing simply by
investing his time in mastering the craft
While sharing these fascinating anecdotes about his career, Stan
shares selling tips, techniques, and secrets. Learn..
• How to hurdle the gatekeeper
• How to make the screener your friend
• How to contact the decision maker (even when he’s NOT in his
• How to use the "Banker’s Question" to locate one's true buying
• How to turn sales into sales leads.
• How to pick the brains of the experts…for free
• And much more!
Stan’s stories are
memorable and his tips will empower you no matter what you sell. You
can start using Stan’s formula for becoming a master in selling
simply by listening to his message. As Stan says, “When you’re
green, you grow; when you’re ripe, you rot. You have to keep up.”
To listen to this interview click here.