Roy Eskapa, PhD, introduces the Sinclair Method--How
To Drink Your Way To Sobriety:
About 1.8 million people die from alcoholism every year,
yet until recently, there still wasn’t a good method for
treating the disease besides detox, rehab, and
abstinence. Helplessly addicted people are told every
day to just stay sober for as long as they can, and if
you relapse, get back on the wagon as fast as you can.
This method has about a 15% success rate, and that’s
probably being generous.
Meet Roy Eskapa, author of The Cure For Alcoholism. He’s
going to explain the Sinclair Method, a treatment plan
that that has a 75% success rate, partially because it
allows for people to keep drinking – without even the
slightest reduction in amount. And in this audio, you’ll
hear all about it.
You’ll Also Learn . . .
* About a little magic pill called Naltrexone that makes
this all possible.
* How to get a prescription for it
* Exploding the myths about alcoholism and how
dependence is formed
* How to talk to your doctor if you think this method
could work for you
* The real reason other programs used to treat
alcoholism don’t work
* Other diseases Naltrexone may treat
* Real-life case studies of people who have used the
Roy says willpower is a great solution for people who
can stop without turning back, and this treatment would
not be for them. But for anyone who thinks they might
have a hard time with that plan, there is an alternative
that works. And this audio explains it all.