Getting your kid’s nutrition right is especially important
if you have a special-needs child. Otherwise, you’ll just be making things
harder on your child (and yourself).
But according to Judy Converse, dietician and author of Special-Needs Kids Eat
Right, the biggest hurdle parents face when it comes to nutrition-care is a lack
of support and literature to help them along the way.
So they try to do it on their own. But without knowing the
right approach, they usually end up unintentionally making their child’s
Nutrition deals with a whole host of variables – chemical balances, allergies,
intolerances, food sensitivities, etc. And every child is different. But there
is a way to get things right, and in this audio, you’ll hear how.
You’ll Also Hear . . .
• Exactly where parents should start – do this even before lab tests and
• The truth about the gluten-free diet and why some people don’t see the kind of
results they expect when they try to do it themselves
• The 3 different kinds of “bad” responses people generally experience with
foods – and what to look out for with your child
• Everything you need to know about the “opiate excess theory” and its effect on
• Exactly where to go to find the kind of up-to-date information about nutrition
your special-needs child needs (Hint: you probably won’t get this from your
• How to implement an action plan for your special-needs child – especially if
they’re non-verbal and can’t tell you when they’re in pain
• The kinds of roadblocks that usually get in the way – and an almost foolproof
plan for getting around them
There is no such thing as a child who doesn’t respond to nutrition care. If you
get nutrition right, you will see a difference. And in this audio, you’ll hear
how to do that.