Ali Brown has built an empire by helping everyday
people create careers through marketing and business. But ten years
ago, she was just another person who hated her dead-end job and
finally said, “I can’t take it anymore,” and quit.
Although the first years of owning her own business were lean, she
didn’t give up. And in this interview, you’ll hear how she went from
having less than $20 in her bank account to being a millionaire.
And Ali says she was just as insecure as anyone else when she first
started out. In fact, after she wrote her first ebook, she worried
about promoting it to her email list because she was afraid people
would be mad at her for bothering them with it.
But she pushed past her insecurities and in this
audio you’ll hear how she did it.
You’ll Also Hear . . .
• The vital importance of knowing who your target audience is before
you do anything else in business – and ways to do that
• 6 simple ways to get traffic to your site• Why Ali says the biggest advantage you have is being you – and
tips for adding personal information that will humanize your
• Ethical, easy (but almost unknown) ways to build a list
• An exclusive look into the power of e-zines and e-newsletters as a
• Twitter tips to stay connected with your audience
• Why you should never give up after the first promotion and ways to
capitalize on repetition
• Key strategies for pricing products that may help you get top
According to Ali, you should be very selective about the messages
you allow into your life. There are a lot of people thriving in
today’s economy, but if you only listen to the doom and gloom found
on the news, you won’t hear about them.
Fortunately, Ali says
there’s an underground surge of positivity, but you may have to seek
it out in order to be successful.
And in this audio, you’ll hear
where to find the messages and resources you need in order to