The Hale Dwoskin Interview
The Secret Behind The
All About The
Little-Known Method More
The Teachers In “The
Secret” Use To Rise To
The Top Of Any Situation
Have you ever noticed how some people can use adversity (no
matter how bad it is) as a stepping-stone to greatness, time and time again?
Well, there’s actually a method they use to do that. It’s called the Sedona
Method, and in this audio, you’ll hear all about it.
Hale Dwoskin, one of the famed teachers in the Secret, says the secret to wealth
and success is to stop treating your emotions like they’re facts. You can’t
change an experience. If you lose your job, you’ve lost your job. There’s no
changing that. But you can change the way you react to it. In fact with the
Sedona Method, you can actually use it to rise to greatness.
And in this audio, you’ll hear how to immediately release the kind of emotional
baggage that can keep even the strongest of people down when hard times hit.
You’ll Also Hear…
• A quick 5-second exercise that will help you examine your life and find the
inner peace you deserve (no matter how crazy the chaos is around you)
• The amazing story of how one desperate guy (given only a couple short weeks to
live) used the Sedona Method to live 42 years more than doctors said he would
• How to use the Sedona Method to boost your finances – especially if you’re one
of the 40% of Americans who live paycheck to paycheck
• The first (and most important) thing you need to do after listening to this
• 3 simple questions to ask yourself that will allow your brain to release its
inhibitions and welcome success
• Examples of how salespeople used the method to increase their sales 33% more
than their competitors in just 6 short months
Hale says that all the greatness you’ve ever sought is already in you. You just
have to learn to look within yourself and find it. And in this audio, you’ll
hear how to do that.