Have you ever wondered why some eBay listings go for a lot more than others when the products seem practically the same? Greg doesn't. He's a
power seller on eBay who has figured out how to make more on every auction just by incorporating a few key direct marketing strategies into his listings. And he reveals exactly how he does it in this three-part audio seminar
According to Greg, it's really all in the marketing. Ebay has already done the hard part for you by bringing you targeted buyers who have searched out your auction. So, like Greg says, "your fish is hooked and your bait is already half-way eaten." All you have to do is create a description that will close that deal.
And over the next three hours, you'll not only hear how to create those kinds of descriptions, but you'll also hear everything else this eBay expert does to turn his auctions into bidding frenzies.
In Part One, you'll hear how Greg and his wife use a cell phone and a computer while shopping at garage sales to find big-ticket eBay items at below-bargain prices. You'll also hear how they set up their listings so that those items are easily found by the people who'll want them the most.
More Must-Hear Info From Part One Like…
• First steps for new eBayers that will really get
the ball rolling just the way you want it to
• How to conduct research for an item and determine its price point in under 60
• How "telling more to sell more" can be combined with an action step to get
that bid button pushed more often
• All about eBay's strict limitations on auctions and some proven strategies for
getting around them
• How you can develop customer lists from your auctions - and what to do with
those lists once you've compiled them
• Why you'll want to make sure you "go international" for all of your eBay
• Tips on shipping that will get rid of the hassle and save you money
You'll also hear how Greg and his wife sold an old 10-cent packet of knock-off Kool-aid for more than $100!
In Part Two, I ask Greg to reveal the number one tip that will squash the eBay competition - and he gives me an ear-full. It's all about writing lengthy descriptions that sound conversational, paint mental pictures, and create ownership. And Greg tells you exactly how he does that. According to him, most
power-sellers don't even know about this tip (or use it) so you could dominate with this one technique alone.
You'll also hear . . .
• Why you'll want to load your titles with as many
keywords as you can and where to find the best ones for each listing
• What the #1 mistake is when making an eBay title and how to make sure you
never make it
• Why you should always list the benefits in your description instead of the
features - and the best ways to do that
• Why you should never try to incorporate humor in your listing
• How to use guarantees to bring in high bidders
In Part Three, Greg reveals the one tip he usually likes to reserve for himself. It's just a simple sentence that he adds to certain listings, but he finds it works like magic.
You'll also get …
• Ways to up sell on eBay even though the site
isn't set up to help you do so
• How to cross-promote your auctions and make the most on similar items without
grouping them into "lots"
• Ideas for making commission by directing your eBay customers to other people's
• Creative ways to promote your eBay auctions outside of eBay
• How to know when to use a 10-day, 7-day, 5-day or 3-day listing to your
advantage - and when you might want to just list something in your eBay store
By incorporating direct marketing tactics into his eBay listings, Greg estimates
that he makes at least 20% more than the average person would selling his same
items. And Greg should know.
He's written many books about how to sell on eBay
and even acts as an eBay consultant, but you'll get all of his tips and tricks
now in this exclusive seminar.
Dust out the garage and get your junk ready for the feeding frenzy that can happen when you incorporate direct marketing into your eBay listings. Enjoy.