Tom Hopkins is a legend. More than three
million people around the world have attended his seminars on selling, and more
than 35,000 corporations are using his sales training materials. But believe it
or not, when Tom first started out in sales he couldn’t even bring in $50 a
month in salary.
So in this interview, you’ll hear how Tom Hopkins went from being that
sales-weakling to having a sales empire. You’ll hear why he believes that people
who say they can’t sell are usually the best salespeople. And you’ll hear how
developing trust and personality, along with having the right attitude, is the
“real secret to selling.”
You’ll also hear…
• How adding personal touches to your sales techniques can turn
your prospects into loyal clients
• How to overcome the fear of rejection and develop that thick
skin for success
• What “NEADS” stands for and why you’ll need to know it before
your next sales meeting
• How to use the phrase “Not to be personal” to relax prospects
and get personal
• Phone tips that’ll help you slide through to the decision
maker more times than not
• All about the hardest challenges in sales and practical ways
to overcome them
• How going after the old customer is just as valuable as going
after the new one – and ways to do that
• Ways to improve your presentations so that you’re making the
most of the words you choose without sounding scripted or corny.
The best thing about Tom Hopkins is that he lives by what he teaches and
believes in what he sells. You’ll never catch him pushing
hyped-up flashy gimmicks. He simply gives out the kind of solid
advice that people trust. And it’s those tried-and-true methods
in life that will stand the test of time, every time.
back and listen to the real secrets of selling from the man who
knows – the one and only Tom Hopkins. Enjoy.
If you like this interview you may
find this one on cold calling just as interesting.
Click here to bookmark for take a listen.