Four years ago, Scott Moldenhauer was working an average
job as a sales trainer for a pharmaceutical company, but he also held onto a
dream of starting his own business someday. That day happened when he stumbled
onto hardtofindseminars and made the decision to buy Audio Marketing Secrets.
He’s never looked back.
Thirty interviews later, he sells his audio information packages for as much as
$30,000 a piece. And he does it by marketing them as mobile training packages
for iPads. You see, many companies provide iPads for their employees, and your
audios interviews can give them an efficient way to train those employees while
they’re on the road (using the same experts they’d normally have to pay the big
bucks to hear at conferences) – saving them a ton of money… and time.
And in this audio, you’ll hear me grill Scott on every detail of how he does it.
You’ll Also Hear…
• The simple trick
Scott uses to make sure the experts he’s interviewing are the exact ones his
audience will pay to hear
• Everything you need to know to get started – what audio-editing software
works best, where to go to find the cheapest (and best sounding) phone
connections, how to back up your calls for free, all about licensing out your
packages, how to price your packages (and when to display those prices)… and
• The word-for-word message Scott left on Jeffrey Fox’s voicemail that got
the sales-training giant to agree to an interview – and how he used that
interview as leverage for landing more and more big names
• How to chop up your interviews for maximum use – and all about what
Scott does with his audio snippets in newsletters, blogs, products, etc.
• How to prepare for a big interview – and the one area of post-production
Scott says he no longer bothers with
• All about Scott’s “iPad catalogue” of audio information packages – what it
looks like and how he gets decision makers to click through to see it
• The very simple system Scott uses to know when (or even if) his prospect is
serious about buying – and the exact way he follows up to keep the conversation,
and the interest, going
• The cheap DIY alternative to building an app that does the exact same thing
but doesn’t require an expensive programmer to make
With so many people owning iPads nowadays, if you tailor your audio content to that
market, you’ll be raising the value of your products, bringing up your
credibility, and getting prospects to seek you out.
And in this audio, you’ll
hear the business plan that makes it all happen.