If you worry yourself into diarrhea-mode every
Sunday night because you can’t stomach the thought of going to work
the next day, you’re probably a cow who wants to be a rhino. Meet
Scott Alexander, author of Rhinoceros Success, a 30-year-old book
that’s still going strong today.
The concept behind the book is that most people have characteristics
like a “cow.” They go through life being negative and rationalizing
why they’re not successful. Although they want to receive the good
things in life, they don’t want to do anything differently to get
them. Rhinos, on the other hand, are the entrepreneurs. They’re the
ones who charge through life with ambition and thick-skins.
And in this audio, you’ll hear all the steps you can take to become
a rhino, even if you’re currently the biggest cow around.
You’ll Also Hear…
• The real reason even the most enthusiastic of rhinos find
themselves giving up – and what you can do when the going gets tough
to keep yourself going
• Key strategies for finding the kind of goal that will get you
charged up and ready for action
• The two things you must put up with in life if you want to be a
• An "almost magic" way to get rid of the “cow tendencies” you might
find yourself doing every once in a while
• The most important situation to put yourself in right now that
will energize your creativity and get you charging
• The first (and most powerful) thing to do when you’re done
listening to this audio
Scott self-published his book in 1980 at the age of 23, and he says,
it took him two years to get rid of the first thousand – and he did
that by giving most away for free. But in the third year, he sold
200,000 copies. And now, it’s up to 3 million and counting.
So in this audio, you’ll not only hear how to be a rhinoceros when
it comes to business, but you’ll also get a taste of what the
self-publishing industry is like as well.