Montel Williams says that when he was in
elementary school, he had a teacher who told him he was never
going to amount to anything just because he was black. But
rather than fulfill her prophecy, Montel decided to fight
against it. And he says you need to do that too because one of
the most important lessons to learn in life is that you alone
own the definition of you.
Montel also says that the old saying “he’s successful because he
was in the right place at the right time” is just a load of BS.
That leaves too much to chance and luck. You can make every
place the right place, right time if you know how to do it. And
in this interview you’ll hear how.
You’ll Also Hear . . .
• The life-changing lessons Montel learned 10 years
ago when he was laying on a gurney, struggling to breathe
• The details about how Montel was fired over the phone after being
on-air for 17 years and the surprising opportunities that came from
• How to maintain good health, and how Montel does it – even with MS
• The often-overlooked possibilities that can come from the
difficulties in life, and how to look at things in perspective
• A very simple tactic to gain control over your feelings even in
the most stressful of situations
According to Montel, you don’t have to live up to anybody else’s
expectations in life. You are the one in charge of how high you
set your bar, and you alone are the one who will bring yourself
up to reach it. And in this interview, you’ll hear how Montel
set and achieved high goals for himself, and how you can too.