Persuasion Strategies and Secrets Jordan Belfort Interview mp3 Download "Listen. . . I've been searching this kind of information for over two years. Then one day, by accident, I stumbled across this site, it totally impacted my life and changed my mind-set about completely. " Jim Davis a true disciple of Michael Senoff

Jordan Belfort Interview, Persuasion Strategies and Secrets

The "Wolf Of Wall Street" Reveals The Persuasion Strategies and Secrets That Made Him Rich (And Incarcerated)

An Interview With Infamous Wall Street Broker Jordan Belfort

Jordan Belfort Interview

Jordan Belfort Interview

  PDF Transcripts Jordan Belfort mp3

 

Jordan Belfort had it all - fast cars, helicopters, mansions, yachts, anything he wanted and more - thanks to the persuasion techniques he developed that led prospects to buy whatever he was selling.

And although he says 95% of his business was legit, the other 5% is why Warner Bros. is making a movie about his life.

At the height of his career, Jordan says he had about a thousand young kids working under him that didn't have entrepreneurial skills or education, but he managed to train them to be the best "closers" around, which ultimately made them all rich.

And now he's turned those persuasion strategies into a system, and in this audio, you'll hear all about it.

You'll also hear about Jordan's crazy fall from greatness that included a drug-induced helicopter crash and 22 months in jail with Tommy Chong as his cellmate.

You'll Also Hear . . .

• The three biggest mistakes you can make on a speaking tour that cost Jordan millions
• How Jordan used Richard Bandler and the neuro-linguistics programming approach to help his persuasion system
• The "wow factor " how to use it to add 50% to your speaking fees
• Destroying the lie that wealth builds slowly over time
• How Jordan branded himself as an expert and springboard his way into a lucrative speaking career
• The simple little trick Jordan used that almost instantly improved his writing
• The royalty deal he struck with Random House and how he got in so quickly


According to Jordan, you can have the best story in the world, but if you don't know how to tell it, it's worthless. And Jordan knows what he's talking about.

He turned his amazing story into a book called The Wolf Of Wall Street that will be made into a movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio next year.

And in this audio, you'll hear how Jordan used his persuasion strategies to enhance his book, speaking, and movie deals - and ultimately take his story as far as a story can go - back from the brink.

How To Get New Clinets


  PDF Transcripts Jordan Belfort mp3

 


Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our products, recordings and their potential. Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don't apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Audio Interviews may contain affiliate links and JS&M Sales & Marketing Inc. may receive commissions associated with any purchases you make on subsequent websites. Therefore, please do not rely solely on endorsements, descriptions, audio interviews contained in this web site or associated sister sites as your sole source of information in evaluating whether to make a purchase on these sites. You should always exercise due diligence before purchasing from any site online. Each individual's success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using any of the ideas and products sold herein.

 

Copyrights © 2001-2015
JS&M Sales and Marketing Inc.

Contact Us or Call or text 858-692-9461