Jordan Belfort had it all - fast cars, helicopters, mansions,
yachts, anything he wanted and more - thanks to the persuasion
techniques he developed that led prospects to buy whatever he was
And although he says 95% of his business was legit, the other
5% is why Warner Bros. is making a movie about his life.
At the height of his career, Jordan says he had about a thousand young
kids working under him that didn't have entrepreneurial skills or
education, but he managed to train them to be the best "closers" around,
which ultimately made them all rich.
And now he's turned those persuasion strategies into a system, and in
this audio, you'll hear all about it.
You'll also hear about Jordan's crazy fall from greatness that
included a drug-induced helicopter crash and 22 months in jail with
Tommy Chong as his cellmate.
You'll Also Hear . . .
• The three biggest mistakes you can make on a speaking tour that
cost Jordan millions
• How Jordan used Richard Bandler and the neuro-linguistics programming
approach to help his persuasion system
• The "wow factor " how to use it to add 50% to your speaking fees
• Destroying the lie that wealth builds slowly over time
• How Jordan branded himself as an expert and springboard his way into a
lucrative speaking career
• The simple little trick Jordan used that almost instantly improved his
• The royalty deal he struck with Random House and how he got in so
According to Jordan, you can have the best story in the world, but if
you don't know how to tell it, it's worthless. And Jordan knows what
he's talking about.
He turned his amazing story into a book called The Wolf Of Wall
Street that will be made into a movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio next
And in this audio, you'll hear how Jordan used his persuasion
strategies to enhance his book, speaking, and movie deals - and
ultimately take his story as far as a story can go - back from the