Years ago, John Carlton
his first copywriter while working in the art department at a
catalog company and asked her how to do copywriting. She told him it
was way too hard and that he would never figure it out. John made
the decision that day that not only was he going to make it, but
that he wasn’t going to withhold the secrets of his success from
anyone after he did.
According to John Carlton, people naturally love grief, so
you’re probably not going to find many people in your fan club. Your
neighbors, your brother-in-law, maybe even your own spouse will
secretly hope you fail and will delight in your misfortunes. But
overcoming adversity is what every guru has had to do to make it.
And you can do it too.
So in this interview, you’ll hear John take on questions from
hardtofindseminars.com listeners. And unlike the copywriter he met
long ago, John doesn’t hold anything back.
You’ll Also Hear . . .
• How to connect with your audience and become their go-to guy
• How to get your foot in the door with copywriting
• John’s influences and resources he’s learned along the way
• How to break into a more affluent market by showing the value of
• Which is better – direct response or email, and whether or not you
should bother with old-school methods like space ads
• How to get targeted traffic to your site
• How to market your services to small businesses in this economy
• 3 ways to identify the hot buttons in a market
According to John, if you’re looking for reasons to fail, you’ll
find them. And many people use the economy as an excuse to give up
trying. But the good news is, nothing beats straightforward
salesmanship. So if you show people the value in your product,
you’ll succeed in any economy, and against all odds. And in this
interview you’ll hear how to do that.
Go to John's site at the link
below for more great advice and a link to John's blog. This
interview is 75 minutes at it's normal speed.
DISCLAIMER: If you order
something from John I will make and affiliate commission on your order.