When Brian signed on to be an HMA
Marketing Consultant, he asked if there were any other consultants in his area.
Brain lived in a small town of
15,000 in New York and did not want to worry about competition. He thought the chances were pretty
slim but was stunned to find out another HMA consultant named Frank lived
just minutes away.
But instead of looking at Frank as
detriment, Brian decided to introduce himself to see if they could
And the two HMA Marketing
Consultants have been nonstop ever since.
In this interview, you’ll get to
to hear all about their partnership.
You'll hear how
everything works and how everyone gets paid, how they leverage off each
other’s skills, how they get their clients, how they divide the work,
How they outline
expectations and more.
But most of all, you’ll hear
exactly how they made $80,000 on their first client.
You’ll Also Hear…
* A step-by-step walk-through of
the first meeting they had with their $80K client: what their goals were and
how they closed
* Exactly what Frank and Brian did to change their prospect’s mind when the
he said that he hated marketing consultants
* The one area the HMA System excels at – that both Frank and Brian are sure
was the reason this client decided to buy.
* A complete look at the steps of Frank and Brain's auditing sales system
(thee charged $48,000 for) and a quick look at the $32,000 in extra services
they sold him on too
* The magic phrase to use in all your first meetings with prospects because
it pique interest every time
* The absolutely critical areas you must iron out if you’re thinking about
partnering with another marketing consultant
* The key to a successful direct mail campaign and how to get a more cost
effective response rate from three D Mail.
* The pros and cons of partnership and some clear and straight-forward
advice before you tie the knot.
Frank says it’s so easy to have a
“scarcity mindset,” where you look at everyone as competitors and worry that
there’s only so much of the pie that can go around.
He and Brian didn’t do
that. With “abundance mindsets,” they examined their strengths to see what
each could bring to the table and ended up forming a powerful HMA alliance
with a shared list of leads and skills.
And in this audio, you’ll hear how
they did it.