When most people think about fruit stands, they
picture farming families selling extra produce to make about $100 a
day, tops. And that’s a pretty accurate picture. But in this audio,
you’re going to meet a businessman who’s figured out a way to make a
thousand dollars a day at his fruit stands during peak season. And
by running 10 of those stands a summer, he nets about a million
dollars for 100 days of work – and takes the rest of the year off!
And you can too, no matter what business you’re in. The principles
of business management, expansion and up-selling that you’ll hear in
this audio can be applied anywhere to turn even the smallest, most
“insignificant” business into a fortune.
You’ll Also Hear . . .
• How to find the perfect moneymaking location – and
places you’ll definitely want to avoid
• Tips and tricks you need to know in order to get customers – and
keep them coming
• How to get your customers not to care about price
• Ways to set higher and higher goals for yourself – and never lose
sight of that bigger picture
• The one fruit you’ll need to sell in order to make $1,000 a day at
your stands and where to get it
• The exact signs you should have at your fruit stand in order to be
successful, how many you’ll need, and exactly where to put them
• And much more
The best part about the fruit-stand
business model is that you don’t need to know a thing about farming.
You won’t need to grow any produce. And you won’t even need more
than about a $300 investment.
This simple business model
demonstrates exactly how textbook principles can be applied to any
business for million-dollar results – even fruit stands.