Everyone knows the “doctor-recommended” way to lose weight.
We need to modify our lifestyle and eat well-balanced,
reduced-calorie meals in order to lose small amounts of
weight gradually over time. Otherwise, we’ll probably just
gain it all back.
One doctor says
that theory is BS. Meet Dr. Sanford Siegal. Dr. Siegal says in his experience,
most people give up on the gradual, sensible diet route because not only are
they hungry all the time, but he’s found his patients get discouraged if they
don’t see significant results right away.
So Dr. Siegal developed a
protein-packed (yet still yummy) “cookie diet” for his patients, and it’s worked
so well it’s available to everyone now.
And in this
audio, you’ll hear all about that diet and how it’s working for fast weight
* Why quick weight loss might actually be the healthiest way to take off pounds
and keep them off.
* The scientific reasons behind why the last 10 lbs are so hard to lose and how
to get around it
* The science behind Dr. Siegal’s cookies and what makes them nutritious,
hunger-controlling, and delicious
* Two secrets to keep on your diet that are better that anything else
* The only test that works to detect hypothyroidism
* The real reason people gain their weight back, and the two ways to keep this
Dr. Siegal says high-protein diets
like the cookie diet work so well because protein controls hunger better than
Carbs are full of sugar, which he says stimulates hunger more
than anything else. But people on his high-protein cookie diet lose about 10 lbs
a month on average, and stick with it. And in this audio, you’ll hear all about
Up For My Newsletter