A few years ago, David and his wife were
struggling financially and looking for ways to make ends meet. A family member
suggested they paint address numbers onto curbs, and they decided to give it a
shot. It was so easy to get things started, it quickly became their family
business, and the only income they needed to support their family of five.
But they don’t just paint curbs – they’ve built an entire business. David codes
and maps out territories, convinces local merchants to joint venture with them,
offers prospects a quality product with an incentive to buy – they have upsells,
marketing, a USP, a website, a guarantee… everything.
And in this audio, you’ll hear it all – and how easy it’ll be to get this kind
of business started for yourself.
You’ll Also Hear…
* The little-known, yet almost automatic, way to get a pizza shops to give out
free pizzas to your curb painting cutomers.
* How to build credibility with just a peddler’s license and a name tag
* Why David says you should never look prospects directly in the eye until
you’re done with your sales pitch.
* The two steps David took that quadrupled his business overnight
* The one best time to prospect and what you’ll need to take with you
* How to use PayPal at the door if prospects don’t have cash or check
* A simple trick you can do while you’re painting curbs that instantly draws
more customers to you without you having to do any more selling
* All about the David's Magic Curb Painting System. How to pick the right
neighborhoods, how to get endorsements from Home Owners Associations, and how to
turns that into more people buying the service
* 4 up-sells to double your profits you can make while at the door
* Everything you need to know to get started including the word-for-word script
that lands customers at the door, the only paint David will use and why, what to
charges, and how much you’re looking at in costs to get things going
Owning a curb-painting business can be a little side money for the weekend
or a full-time income that supports your entire family.
It won’t take any skills to get started. If
you’re really strapped for cash, you can pre-sell orders then go and use that
money to buy your supplies.
And this is the audio that will tell you
everything you need to get started today.
If you want me to notify you when David's
package is complete and ready to sale, e-mail
In the subject line, type out SEND CURB
And once complete, I'll send more
Enjoy the interview. For more interviews
like these click here.