Actor, film producer, and activist Bobby Mardis
says he’s no stranger to rejection. In fact for one project, he
was rejected more than 100 times. So if he had given up after
the 95th rejection, that project wouldn’t have
been made because it wouldn’t have had an investor. That’s why
he says perseverance is the key to success.
He also says you have to learn to use negativity to your advantage.
According to Bobby, you’re going to encounter negativity in life –
it’s just natural. But it’s not enough to just let it roll off your
back like water, you’ve got to ball it up and use it as a motivator
to boost yourself to the next level.
And in this audio, you’ll hear
how to do that.
You’ll Also Hear…
• How being prepared will solve almost any problem on the road to
success, and how to use that preparation to let people see you shine
• The surprising lesson Bobby learned from a homeless man who stole his orange juice
• The lesson he learned from Will Smith
• How to take a rich person out to dinner
• The simple trick that will allow you to pursue your dreams every
• Why you need to work twice as hard as your counterparts in order
According to Bobby, you have to believe in yourself before others
will believe in you. It’s very different when a person says, “I’m
going to be a doctor” versus “I’m thinking about being a doctor, but
no one in my family has ever been to college, so I don’t know.”
one wants to put their money in a shaky investment. Know your dreams
and believe in yourself, and others will believe in you too. And in
this audio, you’ll hear how to make it happen.